Thank you for your Donation
We are now able to receive donations from the U.S. as well. Equivalency Determination (“ED”) was completed concluding that CFOR would be considered equivalent to a U.S. public charity. If you would like to receive a copy of this ED, please let us know.
- Your name
- Would you like your donation to be anonymous or may we list your name?
- Would you like to make a donation in honour of a particular person or purpose?
- Would you like to receive an update/ report about how your contribution has made a difference?
- Are you happy for CFOR to use the donation where we feel it is most needed?
- Or would you like to choose a programme activity:
- South Africa
- Central and Eastern Europe
- London / UK
- Dynamics of Racism: Processing the history and perpetuation of racism in the UK and internationally
- Documentation: Linking our work with the wider fields of peace-building, genocide prevention and transitional justice
- Anything more you might like to share with us about yourself!
Thank you once again,
Arlene and Jean-Claude, Co-founders