Thank you for your donation to the ‘Far In Far Out, Facilitating our Future Memorial’, or other CFOR programmes!
You can donate by bank transfer or by credit card. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. You can also make a donation through Paypal below.
Your contribution is tax deductible in the UK.
Contact us about tax deductible contributions from the USA and other countries.
We are now registered for Gift Aid, which allows charities to claim 25p for every pound donated by a UK taxpayer, at no extra cost to you.(You can find out more about conditions and eligibility here.) If you would like to Gift Aid your donation and are eligible, please download and fill out this form, and send it back to us on email@example.com. Thank you!
- Your name
- Would you like your donation to be anonymous or may we list your name?
- Would you like to make a donation in honour of a particular person or purpose?
- Would you like to receive an update/ report about how your contribution has made a difference?
- Are you happy for CFOR to use the donation where we feel it is most needed?
- Or would you like to choose a programme activity:
- Far In Far Out, Facilitating our Future Memorial
- South Africa
- Central and Eastern Europe
- London / UK
- Dynamics of Racism: Processing the history and perpetuation of racism in the UK and internationally
- Documentation: Linking our work with the wider fields of peace-building, genocide prevention and transitional justice
- Anything more you might like to share with us about yourself!
For more information, go to our programme description.
Thank you once again,
Arlene and Jean-Claude, Co-founders