Your contribution is vital to facilitate communities to come together and access their innate resources to recover from community-wide trauma, resolve persisting tensions and regenerate the spirit and fabric of community life.
Your contribution models that reconciliation and a different future is both possible and achievable. Thank you!
CFOR is a UK registered charity.
Company Number: 6302212
Charity Number: 1148661
– UK contributions: Your contribution is tax deductible. Click here to donate.
Or please contact Tajana on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 20 7435 0756
We are now registered for Gift Aid, which allows charities to claim 25p for every pound donated by a UK taxpayer, at no extra cost to you. (You can find out more about conditions and eligibility here.)
– Outside the UK: Click here to donate.
We are now able to receive donations from the U.S. as well. Equivalency Determination (“ED”) was completed concluding that CFOR would be considered equivalent to a U.S. public charity. If you would like to receive a copy of this ED, please let us know.
For information about the possibility of setting up tax deductible donations from the USA and possibly other countries, please contact Tajana on email@example.com or +44 20 7435 0756
- Your name
- Would you like your donation to be anonymous or may we list your name?
- Would you like to make a donation in honour of a particular person or purpose?
- Would you like to receive an update/ report about how your contribution has made a difference?
- Are you happy for CFOR to use the donation where we feel it is most needed?
- Or would you like to choose a programme activity:
- South Africa
- Central and Eastern Europe
- London / UK
- Dynamics of Racism: Processing the history and perpetuation of racism in the UK and internationally
- Documentation: Linking our work with the wider fields of peace-building, genocide prevention and transitional justice
- Anything more you might like to share with us about yourself!