Your contribution is vital to facilitate communities to come together and access their innate resources to recover from community-wide trauma, resolve persisting tensions and regenerate the spirit and fabric of community life.
Your contribution models that reconciliation and a different future is both possible and achievable. Thank you!
CFOR is a UK registered charity.
Company Number: 6302212
Charity Number: 1148661
– UK contributions: Your contribution is tax deductible. Click here to donate.
Or please contact Tajana on email@example.com
We are now registered for Gift Aid, which allows charities to claim 25p for every pound donated by a UK taxpayer, at no extra cost to you. (You can find out more about conditions and eligibility here.)
– Outside the UK: Click here to donate.
We are now able to receive tax deductible donations from the U.S. as well. An ‘Equivalency Determination’ (ED) was completed, concluding that CFOR is equivalent to a U.S. 501c3 ‘Not-for-Profit’ organization. If you would like to receive a copy of this ED, please let us know.
If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your name
- Would you like your donation to be anonymous or may we list your name?
- Would you like to make a donation in honour of a particular person or purpose?
- Would you like to receive an update/ report about how your contribution has made a difference?
- Are you happy for CFOR to use the donation where we feel it is most needed?
- Or would you like to choose a programme activity:
- South Africa
- Central and Eastern Europe
- London / UK
- Dynamics of Racism: Processing the history and perpetuation of racism in the UK and internationally
- Documentation: Linking our work with the wider fields of peace-building, genocide prevention and transitional justice
- Anything more you might like to share with us about yourself!